The school will run in parallel with two classes, one in presence (16 participants) and one remotely (16 participants). Both classes will be divided into 2/4 groups.
The lectures will be delivered in streaming and methodological workshops will run inparallel (one for those in presence and one for those online).
In case of the impossibility to deliver the event in presence, the event will be held completely in remote.
- In presence attendance: € 350, 22% VAT included (including lunches and coffee breaks).
For the accommodation,the participants can stay at the local guesthouse (near the venueof the Spring School, Villa del Grumello (https://www.villadelgrumello.it/it/), for € 33 + 10%VAT per night with single, double or four bed rooms, breakfast not included) or find a hotel independently.
- Online attendance: €250, 22% VAT included
- Application open until March 10*
- Notification of acceptance March 17
- Registration until March 30
*even though the deadline has expired, it is still possible to submit applications if interested.